How and who do I contact for research assistance?
I saw the hours online but I wasn't sure where in the library to go. I wasn't sure who to contact.
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2013 | 123 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
There are five different ways that you can get reference help.
- Walk up for in-person help. Librarians are available Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00. Visit us at:
- The Research Help Desk in the Learning Commons on the ground floor of the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw campus
- The Research Help Room in C-120 of the Johnson Library on the Marietta campus.
- Call us at 470-578-6325 (Kennesaw campus) or 470-578-7471 (Marietta campus).
- Get one-on-one help by scheduling a research appointment. These appointments must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Chat online with a librarian 24/7 (except federal holidays). The chat box can be found on nearly every page of our website.
- Text your reference question to 770-983-6547.