How do I make a photocopy at the library?
1. Go to any Ricoh copier/printer and tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard reader.
2. Select COPY—Depending on machine, either COPY button on control panel or HOME icon on control panel then COPIER on touch screen
3. Make your copies.
4. Tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard reader to log off the machine
For color copies:
Please note, for making color copies, you must go to a Ricoh copier/printer that has a rainbow on it, signifying it is a color copier. Then, you must select "Full Color" on the screen before copying.
Guest cards may be purchased at any K-Cash machine on campus. The Sturgis Library's K-Cash machine is located in the Learning Commons and the Johnson Library's K-Cash machine is located in the Hive Lab. All K-Cash machines take both cash and credit cards. Guest cards cost $2.00, and, using cash, you must add a minimum of $1.00 onto your card (in addition to the $2.00 cost of the card). Using a credit card, you must add a minimum of $10.00 onto your card (in addition to the $2.00 cost of the card).
To use the K-Cash machine:
1. Go to the machine and select "Purchase a card."
2. Select "Okay" to pay $2.00 for the card.
3. If you would like a receipt of the transaction, please select "Yes." Otherwise, select "No."
4. Choose your payment method. Remember, there is a $10.00 minimum if you use a credit card. You can put as little as $1.00 on the card if you use cash.
5. Insert money or select the amount you want charged to your credit card.
6. Receive your guest card.
1. Swipe guest card at the guest copiers in the Library Learning Commons (Sturgis) or Hive Lab (Johnson).
2. Press the COPY button.
3. Make copies.
4. Press the LOG-IN/LOG-OUT button.
Please note, for the time being guests can only use the black & white guest printer/copier to copy. The guest card doesn't have the microchip that allows you to tap on the other printers, so you must to slide the guest card through the card reader to use it. Right now we only have one guest printer/copier. We apologize for the inconvenience.