How can I access & print Harvard Business Review articles?
Accessing Harvard Business Review articles
Harvard Business Review has required databases to turn off direct linking to its articles. That means that if you need to find a certain article in Harvard Business Review, there is no way to just click a link and go directly to it. If you want to share the article with someone else, there is no way to give them a link to it - you can only tell them how to find it themself.
Instructions for locating Harvard Business Review articles:
- Go to the library web site at library.kennesaw.edu
- Click Find a Database
- Scroll down the alphabetical list and click Business Source Complete
- Use the search box to search for the title of your article. (For best results, put your article title in quotation marks.)
- Your article should appear in the search results list. Click on its title to view information about the article.
- Click on the PDF Full-text icon to view the article itself.
If this method does not work, use the Journal Holdings tab instead.
You can't print Harvard Business Review articles.
Harvard Business Review has required databases to disable the ability to print its articles. You also cannot copy or paste text from its articles. They can only be read online or saved as PDF and read offline, but still on the computer.