How do I order an individual volume in a set via GIL-Express?
1. Search for the book you need using the “GIL Universal Catalog” link under the "Books" tab on the library homepage.
2. Once you have identified the title and volumes you want, click the “Please Log in to enable GIL Express Requests” link under the “Holdings” tab.
3. You will be prompted to enter your home institution, your institution ID (KSU number) or barcode, Pin Number, and your last name. For first time users, you need to request a Pin number. Click here to see how.
4. Click the “Place Gil-Express Request” link under the “Holdings” tab.
5. You can enter the volume information you want in the “Comments” box under the Place a Request. Some records have a Selection dropdown menu where you can choose the volume(s) you want to request.
6. Make sure the pickup library is Kennesaw State University (Cnsld) . If you are a distance or an online student and live closer to another USG institution than to KSU, you can request to pick up the item there.
7. If you choose to pick up books at KSU Libraries, select either Johnson Library (Marietta Campus) or Sturgis Library (Kennesaw Campus).
8. Check information and click "Submit Request.”
Click here for more information about how to request through GIL Express.