Can I request books to be delivered from Johnson Library (Marietta Campus) to Sturgis Library (Kennesaw Campus) and vice versa?
Yes, you can use OWL Swoop service to request books be delivered from Johnson Library to Sturgis Library and vice versa. Follow the steps below to make the request:
1. On the library’s homepage, click on the “Books” tab and search for the book you need.
2. Click on the title of the book. Then click on the "Place Request" link located next to the copy number and check out status.
3. Sign in to your GIL account. Click here to see how.
4. On the next screen, from the “Pickup Location” dropdown menu, select the library, Sturgis or Johnson, you want the book to be delivered to.
5. Click on Submit Request button.
Patrons no longer need to go through ILL to get books transferred between campuses.
If you are requesting a repository book to be delivered to either library, please follow the steps for requesting a repository book here.
* Teacher Resource and Activity Center - Difazio Collection
* Teacher Resource and Activity Center
* Sturgis Reference Collection (Kennesaw Campus)
* Bentley Rare Book Gallery
* Foreign Language Resource Collection
* Archives (Kennesaw Campus)
* Johnson Special Collection (Marietta Campus)
* Sturgis Reserves (Kennesaw Campus)
* Johnson Circulation Desk (Marietta Campus)
* Center for Literacy and Learning, SMGE
* Center for Literacy and Learning, EECE
* Johnson Bound Journals (Marietta Campus)
* Archives (Marietta Campus)
* Technical Services (Kennesaw Campus)
* Visual Arts Resource Center
* Johnson Atlas (Reference, Marietta Campus)