What is OWL Swoop?
OWL Swoop is the intercampus book delivery and drop-off service. With the service, you may request books be delivered from Sturgis Library to Johnson Library or vise-versa. You may also return the books to either campus regardless where you checked out the books. Please see the instruction below for how to use the service.
- On the library homepage, click on the Books tab
- On the next screen (the Gil-Find homepage), type your search term(s) in the search box. Make sure Kennesaw State University is selected at the drop-down menu next to the search box
- On the left side of the page, select Available in the Library link under Show Only box and then click on Books link under Format. The search result page will show all the books available in Sturgis and Johnson libraries
- Sign in to your library account by using the "Sign in" link at the top right corner of the page. Then click on the KSU Students & Faculty link. Your User ID is your KSU NetID. Your password is the same as the one you use for your D2L or KSU email.
- Identify the item you need and check for the book location. If the book is not located in the library where you'd like to pick it up from, you may follow the steps below to request the book be delivered to your prefered pickup library :
- On the search result page, click on the Get It link located at the bottom of the book record or click on the book title link to view the detailed record of the book, then click on the Get It link
- An information table will be shown on the screen. Click on the Request link on the top of the table next to the Request Options. Pickup Location is selected automatically by the system. You have options to enter the date of “Not Needed After” and comment.
- Click on Request to complete the process
* Teacher Resource and Activity Center - Difazio Collection
* Teacher Resource and Activity Center
* Sturgis Reference Collection (Kennesaw Campus)
* Bentley Rare Book Gallery
* Foreign Language Resource Collection
* Archives (Kennesaw Campus)
* Johnson Special Collection (Marietta Campus)
* Sturgis Reserves (Kennesaw Campus)
* Johnson Circulation Desk (Marietta Campus)
* Center for Literacy and Learning, SMGE
* Center for Literacy and Learning, EECE
* Johnson Bound Journals (Marietta Campus)
* Johnson Reference (Marietta Campus)
* Archives (Marietta Campus)
* Technical Services (Kennesaw Campus)
* Visual Arts Resource Center
* Johnson Atlas (Reference, Marietta Campus)