How do I find a SWOT Analysis?
A SWOT Analysis provides detailed information about a company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
The best database for finding a SWOT analysis is Business Source Complete (Company Search Interface):
1. From library's webpage, click on "Find a Database"
2. Find and click Business Source Complete (Company Search Interface)
3. On the right side of the screen, you will see the Browse column with a list of search limiters/options. Click on SWOT Analysis
4. On the next screen, type the name of the company in the Browse for box and click on Browse
5. A list of results should be displayed. All should have a PDF link for full text report.