How do I find a SWOT Analysis?
Last Updated: Apr 17, 2017 | 14 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
A SWOT Analysis provides detailed information about a company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
The best database for finding a SWOT analysis is Business Source Complete (Company Search Interface):
- From library's webpage, click on Find a Database
- Find and click Business Source Complete (Company Search Interface)
- On the right side of the screen, you will see the Browse column with a list of search limiters/options. Click on SWOT Analysis
- On the next screen, type the name of the company in the Browse for box and click on Browse
- A list of results should be displayed. All should have a PDF link for full text report.