How do I cancel RSS alerts in Supersearch?
An RSS feed is a web-based method for letting you know when new documents you’re interested in are available. To cancel the RSS feeds using SuperSearch, you may follow the steps below:
- Go to the library webpage
- Type any word in the search box under SuperSearch and click on Search
- If you are off-campus, the Proxy Web Login page will be displayed. Login with your KSU NetID and password to proceed. If you are on-campus, the search result page will be shown.
- Log in to the EBSCO account you used to create the RSS feed. Instructions on how to log into your EBSCO account can be found here.
- On the top-right corner of the search result page, click on Share dropdown menu, then click on RSS Feed
4. On the next screen, click on Cancel Alert