How do I structure a SuperSearch for articles the library does not own so I can request the articles from InterLibrary Loan?
The following are suggested steps to use SuperSearch to find articles we don't own, so that you may request them through Interlibrary load (ILL).
1. Access SuperSearch from our library website at library.kennesaw.edu.
2. Use keywords or other search options (author, title, etc.) to start your search.
3. To locate items for ILL, you need to uncheck “Available in Library Collection” by clicking on the blue X button on the left side of the search result page. You may also refine your search by setting publication year to an older date-range. We tend to have fewer very old articles.
4. Look for a record without a full text link on the list and click the record title.
6. To request the item through interlibrary loan, click on “Submit InterLibrary Loan Request”
7. The ILLiad page will open. Login to ILLiad with your NetID and Password to submit your ILL request. If this is your first time using the system, you will need to enter your personal information before you can make a request.
8. Click here for more information on how to request items through ILL.