Will the library have some down time for the new catalog migration?
Note: SuperSearch may not have complete catalog data on Friday, May 26th through Monday, May 29th because of the Alma migration. Complete data should be avilable on Tuesday May 30th. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
KSU Library System is in the process of changing to a new resource management system. Be aware that some of the library services will be impacted during this transitional period. See the list below for details:
- No new Course Reserve materials will be processed from April 21st-May 31st
- GIL-Express requests will be suspended starting May 5th. It is expected that already requested items in transit, on hold, or checked out will still be able to be checked in, checked out, and renewed until May 22nd. Interlibrary loan services are available throughout May.
- Libraries will have limited circulation services from May 21st - May 26th. You may still check out books at TRAC during this time.
- Owl Swoop (campus to campus) book request will not be available starting at 4:00PM on May 19th. No more Owl Swoop book delivery from May 21st - May 26th
- Starting May 22, all book statuses will be "check shelves." Library users will need to come to the library to see if the book is available. Users will also not be able to renew books online. You will be able to check out and return books in person at both Johnson and Sturgis Libraries.
- Interlibrary loan services are available throughout May.
The KSU Library System will switch to a new catalog (Alma) on May 26 and all services are expected to resume on May 31st. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.