Do you have a large scanner which I can use to scan larger documents?
Johnson Library has a ScanDIVa scanner which can be used to scan originals up to 18" x 24" books and documents. The scanner is located on the first floor next to the Hive Computer Lab. You need to have a NetID and password to use the scanner.
Below is the steps to use the scanner:
- Log on to the computer using your NetID and password
- Center the book or document facing up on scanner bed
- Select the option for scanning: ImageDiva Touch or Adobe Acrobat
- Choose your desired format options on the screen
- Scan the book or document
- Save the scanned file to a storage method of your choice. DO NOT SAVE YOUR FILES ONTO THE COMPUTER. EMAIL THEM TO YOURSELF OR USE CLOUD STORAGE LIKE FILES.KENNESAW.EDU.
There is an instruction manual next to the scanner. Consult the manual for detailed steps on using the scanner. Yon may also ask the Hive Tech Assistant or Check Out Desk staff for help if you have any questions.
Both Sturgis and Johson Libraries also have flat bed scanners. Click here for more information.