How do I renew my books online?
These instructions work for both KSU books and books recieved through GIL Express. For instructions on renewing ILL books click here.
- On the library webpage use the Useful Links on the left side. Select Library Account.
- Choose either "Faculty & Students" or "KSU Community Borrowers."
- KSU students, faculty, and staff can log in using their NetID and password.
- KSU Community Borrowers should log in using their primary ID number or barcode as their NetID. For more instructions on logging in as a community borrower, click here.
- When you have signed in, click "My Account" in the upper-right corner. You will go to a list of your "Active Loans" at KSU.
- Check the box next to the title of the book(s) you would like to renew.
- click "Renew."
- To renew GIL Express books, click the name of the USG school that owns the the book, then follow steps 4 and 5.
- Review your new due dates.
Books cannot be renewed if:
- KSU books have been previously renewed four (4) times. GIL books have been previously renewed two (2) times.
- Books are already OVERDUE. Books must be renewed on or before their due date.
- Your record is blocked due to outstanding fines or other obligations.
- Books are on hold for another patron.
- The end of the semester expiration date has been reached.
In these cases, please either go to the Sturgis Check Out Desk (Ground Floor) in the Sturgis Library or contact the desk by telephone at 470-578-6202. Or go to the Johnson Check Out Desk (First Floor) in the Johnson Library or contact the desk by telephone at 470-578-7276.