How do I renew my books online?
Last Updated: May 22, 2013 | 293 Views
Topics: Circulation Policy
Was this helpful? 1 0
- From the library webpage use the Quick Links pull down menu. Select Library Account.
- Enter the required information. Your Instutition ID is your KSU Number on your ID card. Enter your PIN and last name. If you do not yet have a PIN, please go the GIL Patron PIN FAQ page and follow the directions under "How will I get my PIN?"
- Click the Logon button.
- Once your record appears, select each item to renewed by checking the box in the renew column.
- Once you've checked all books to be renewed, click on the renew items button.
- Review your new due dates.
Books cannot be renewed if:
- Books have been previously renewed four (4) times.
- Books are already OVERDUE. Books must renewed on or before their due date.
- Your record is blocked due to outstanding fines or other obligations.
- Books are on hold for another patron.
- The end of the semester expiration date has been reached.
In these cases, please either go to the Information Desk (first floor) in the library or contact the desk by telephone at 770-423-6202.