Can I print in the Library?
Before you can print or copy, you must ensure there is K-Cash in your KSU account. For directions on either checking your balance or adding funds, please click here.
Currently, there are seven copiers/printers in the Library--four in the Information Commons, one across from the Information Desk, one on the second floor near the restrooms and one in the Graduate Library in room 302-E. Once you print, you can release your job at any printer/copier on campus.
To print, follow the below directions:
1. Once you are ready to print, select Student-Print-BW for black and white print jobs or Student-Print-Color for color print jobs. The cost per page is $0.50 for color and $0.10 for black and white.
2. Go to any Ricoh copier/printer. If you are printing black and white, you can use any machine. If you are printing color, you must use a color machine. There is a rainbow squiggle on the color machines.
3. If printer is idle, press the button located directly under the Main Power Light (either [Energy Saver] or the [On] Button).
4. Tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard Reader. You must have a new KSU ID card to print or copy on any Ricoh machine. If you are a guest and need a guest card, please click here.
5. Select the print job(s) you wish to print.
6. Press the [Print] button after selecting your print job(s).
7. Remove your printed document from tray.
8. Tap your KSU ID Card on the SmartCard Reader to log out.
If you have any problems, please see the Help Desk or Research Clinic for assistance.