How do I (faculty) schedule a library instruction session for my class?
1. Visit the Library's webpage and from the side menu select SERVICES > FACULTY SERVICES > INSTRUCTION and click on the Instruction (Kennesaw Campus) or Instruction (Marietta Campus) box.
2. Choose one of the locations listed on the grid. If you would like the librarian to come to your classroom, use one of the "My Classroom" options. Select the date and time for your class. Use the calendar on the left for the date. Use the list of times in the grid to the right for the class time. Times are listed by the half hour so choose two times if your class is 50 minutes.
3. Requests must be made with 5 days advance notice. The request system will not let you submit a request sooner than 120 hours from the request time.
4. Be sure to read the important note detailing the different options for instruction classes. Click Continue.
5. Complete all required fields and click Submit my Booking.
6. To change your reservation, please contact the Instruction Coordinator at 470-578-6190.
7. You will be contacted via email when you class time is approved and a librarian is assigned.
Faculty must be present for all library instruction classes. If you cannot be present we will be happy to reschedule your class.
For questions about undergraduate instruction on the Kennesaw Campus, contact Chris Sharpe at 470-578-6190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about undergraduate instruction on the Marietta Campus, contact Kelly Ansley at 470-578-5025 or email@example.com.
For questions about all graduate or faculty instruction contact Cheryl Stiles at 470-578-6003, firstname.lastname@example.org.