How do I check out books through GIL Express (Universal Catalog)?
Last Updated: May 14, 2013 | 789 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
How to request a book through GIL Express:
- Search the GIL Universal Catalog for books using Title, Author, or Subject.
- A list of items matching your search will be displayed.
- Find the item you wish to request from the list.
- Click on the hyperlinked title of the item.
- Under "Holdings" Click "Please Log in to enable Gil-Express Request"
- Enter Home Institution, Institutional ID (KSU Number), Last Name, and PIN. (To find out how to get a PIN click here.)
- Under "Holdings" Click "Place Gil-Express Request"
- Check information and click "Submit Request" (If you are a distance or online student or live closer to another USG institution than to KSU, you can request that the item delivered there.)
- If you have trouble, please contact the library, 770-423-6325.
- Once the book is on-site, you will receive an email telling you to pick up your book at the library Information Desk.