Skip to Questions

Ask-A-Librarian - Need help? Just Ask!


Where are the government documents?

Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015  |  147 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Government documents are kept on the third floor of the Sturgis Library.  This includes documents in print, microfiche, and on CD & DVD.  The Microfiche, CD's, and DVD's are in filing cabinets against the wall and the print items are on the shelves.  They are organized by Sudoc number.

Certain government documents are only available online - their location is listed as GovDocWeb in the catalog.  To see an online government document, go to the item record in the library's book catalog and look for the E-Resource URL at the bottom of the page.

You can also view our LibGuide on finding and using government document by clicking here.

Answered by Jon HansenBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask

    Walk in green person picture
    Walk-In Help:
    Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
    Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
    First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)
    appointment calendar picture
    Research Appointment:
    Schedule Appointment
    (72 Hours Advance Notice)
    Call Us:
    Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
    470-578-6325 (Kennesaw)
    470-578-7471 (Marietta)
    Via SMS:
    TXT your question
    to 770-983-6547

    Live Chat


    Browse by Popular Topics

    Archives  –  Books  –  Circulation Policy  –  Citation  –  Computers  –  D2L Brightspace  –  Databases  –  Digital Commons  –  Directional  –  Electronic Books  –  Employment  –  Faculty Services  –  GIL Express  –  Government Documents  –  Interlibrary Loan  –  Library Catalog  –  Library Instruction  –  Library Policy  –  Locations  –  Microfilm  –  Newspapers  –  Passwords  –  Printing  –  Publishing  –  Reference  –  RefWorks  –  Repository  –  Research Guides  –  Research Help  –  Reserves  –  Services  –  Study Rooms  –  Technology  –  Testing  –  TRAC  –  Visitors  
    View All Topics

    Related content from Research Guides