Skip to Questions

Ask-A-Librarian - Need help? Just Ask!


How do I get a refund for unprinted copies due to a machine malfunction/paper jam?

Last Updated: May 24, 2017  |  59 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you try to print or copy something at either Sturgis or Johnson Library and need a refund due to a machine malfunction, go to the Check Out Desk. The staff at the Check Out Desk won't be able to refund your money on the spot, but will be able to help you submit your refund through the Card Services online refund system.

When you go to the Check Out Desk, make sure you bring your KSU ID. You will also need to know the number of prints that you were charged for but did not receive.

Answered by Ashley DupuyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask

    Walk in green person picture
    Walk-In Help:
    Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
    Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
    First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)
    appointment calendar picture
    Research Appointment:
    Schedule Appointment
    (72 Hours Advance Notice)
    Call Us:
    Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
    470-578-6325 (Kennesaw)
    470-578-7471 (Marietta)
    Via SMS:
    TXT your question
    to 770-983-6547

    Live Chat


    Browse by Popular Topics

    Archives  –  Books  –  Circulation Policy  –  Citation  –  Computers  –  D2L Brightspace  –  Databases  –  Digital Commons  –  Directional  –  Electronic Books  –  Employment  –  Faculty Services  –  GIL Express  –  Government Documents  –  Interlibrary Loan  –  Library Catalog  –  Library Instruction  –  Library Policy  –  Locations  –  Microfilm  –  Newspapers  –  Passwords  –  Printing  –  Publishing  –  Reference  –  RefWorks  –  Repository  –  Research Guides  –  Research Help  –  Reserves  –  Services  –  Study Rooms  –  Technology  –  Testing  –  TRAC  –  Visitors  
    View All Topics

    Related content from Research Guides