How do I find a book in the library?
Using the Books tab on the Library's homepage:
1. Enter subject terms, title or author(s)
2. Use the pull down menu to select, subject, title or author option next to the search box
3. Limit by "Format" to Book on the left side of the page once you see the search results
Using the SuperSearch box on the homepage:
1. Enter keywords, title, or author(s)
2. Select keyword, title, or author option using the buttons below the box
3. Limit by "Source Type" to Books on the left side of the page once you see the search results
If you cannot find enough material or specific items of interest try our borrowing services by choosing the "Borrow from other libraries" link under the Services > Borrowing area on the left side of the homepage to review your FREE options.