Is food and/or drinks allowed in the library?
Yes, food and drink is allowed in most areas of the Sturgis and Johnson Libraries, but the Library asks for your cooperation in observing the following set of conditions:
· No food in any collaborative technology rooms (interactive media tables with monitors).
· Drinks must be covered by a lid or cap where computer equipment is located.
· No foods that have a strong odor or that have distracting sounds.
· Food deliveries are not allowed in the Library.
· Discard all trash in waste bins.
Clean up spills as soon as possible (ask at the Check-Out Desk if assistance is needed), and contact a library employee if other assistance is needed or with policy enforcement.
You may find the full Food and Drink Policy on the Library's website.