How do I connect to the wireless network?
For KSU faculty, staff, and students:
Please select the device and use the guidelines below to get you connected to KSU Wifi:
- Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Additional help for Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Additional help for Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Ubuntu 10.10
- Android Phone
Note: Windows Wireless Manager must be enabled and any third-party wireless managers should be disabled.
For KSU Guests
- Select KSUGuest from the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter "kennesaw" as security key.
- Open a web browser.
- Login with your email address.
- You are now connected to the WiFi network.
Note: Guests have limited bandwidth, will only be able to access the Network between 6am and midnight, and are restricted to Internet connectivity through a web browser.
KSU Network Support
If you are having problems accessing KSU Network, make sure to check the system and browser requirements. Or contact the Service Desk:
For more information about KSU wireless, visit the UITS's website at http://uits.kennesaw.edu/wireless/.