How do I know when my book is due?
You can check your Library Account to see when your KSU and GIL Express books are due:
- On the library homepage, open the "Useful Links" menu and click "Library Account."
- If you are a KSU student, faculty, or staff member, click "KSU Students & Faculty."
- If you are a Friends of the Library, KSU retiree, or KSU alumni, click "KSU Community Borrower."
- Log in using your NetID and password. If you are a KSU Community borrower, click here for login instructions.
- Click "My Account" in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the list of all of your "active loans" at KSU.
- If you have books checked out from other USG schools, choose the school from the list on the left side of the screen.
If you need to know when you Interlibrary Loan book is due:
- On the library homepage, open the "Useful Links" menu and click ILLiad account.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Click "Checked Out Items" under the "View" menu on the left side of the screen.
Use these FAQs for help renewing your books:
For more help, call the Sturgis Library Check Out Desk at 470-578-6202 or the Johnson Library Check Out Desk at 470-578-7276.