How do I print from the computers in the library?
Sturgis Library (Kennesaw)
Currently, there are nine copiers/printers in the Library--four in the Learning Commons on the ground floor, two on the first floor, two on the second floor near the restrooms, and one in the Graduate Library in room 302-E. Once you print, you can release your job at any printer/copier on campus.
Johnson Library (Marietta)
There are two printers in the Hive Lab on the main floor. The printing directions above applies to the Johnson library.
Before you can print or copy, you must ensure there is K-Cash in your KSU account. For directions on either checking your balance or adding funds, please click here.
To print, follow these directions:
1. Log in to one of the public computers at the library using your NetID and password.
2. Once you are ready to print, select Student-Print-BW for black and white print jobs or Student-Print-Color for color print jobs. The cost per page is $0.50 for color and $0.10 for black and white.
3. Go to any Ricoh copier/printer. If you are printing black and white, you can use any machine. If you are printing color, you must use a color machine. There is a rainbow squiggle on the color machines.
4. If printer is idle, press the button located directly under the Main Power Light (either [Energy Saver] or the [On] Button).
5. Tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard Reader. You must have a new KSU ID card to print or copy on any Ricoh machine. If you are a guest and need a guest card, please click here.
6. Select the print job(s) you wish to print.
7. Press the [Print] button after selecting your print job(s).
8. Remove your printed document from tray.
9. Tap your KSU ID Card on the SmartCard Reader to log out.
If you have any problems, please see the Check Out Desk or Help Desk for assistance.
Printing Wirelessly from your Laptop