How do I find an article from a citation?
To find an article when you have a citation (information about the article):
Greenebaum, Jessica B. Anthrozoos. June 2010, Volume 23 Issue 2, p129-141.
From the SuperSearch tab (first tab on the library homepage)
- Type some of the Article Title using quotations--but no puncuation into the search box. (Ex. "Training dogs and training humans")
- Choose the Title button and press Search
- Click on the .pdf of the article if it comes up
If this does not work then:
From the Journals A - Z list (link found under the SuperSearch tab)
- Look or search for the journal by title (Ex. Anthrozoos)
- Link to the database that has the journal by using the link in the right column on the list
- Find the publication name using the "Publications" link (usually at the top of the database page)
- Use the publication year, volume, and issue, then page number to browse for the article.
NOTE: If we do not subscribe to the journal you will need to request the article with Interlibrary Loan - FREE.