How do I make an appointment with a graduate librarian?
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 | 140 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
There are two ways to schedule an appointment with a graduate librarian.
- Schedule an appointment through the library website.
- Click here to go to the appointment scheduler
- Click the name of your Graduate Librarian
- Select the date and time you would like your appointment to be
- Fill in the information required
- Click Confirm Appointment
- Contact the Graduate Librarians directly.
- Olga Koz, Graduate Librarian for Education
Phone: (470) 578-6004
Location: LB 345
- Crystal Renfro, Graduate Librarian for Engineering, Architecture, and Computing
Phone: (470) 578-4530
Location: C 264
- Elisabeth Shields, Graduate Librarian for Humanities, Social Sciences, and Business
Phone: (470) 578-2791
Location: LB 318
- Cheryl Stiles, Graduate Librarian for Science, and Mathematics
Phone: (470) 578-6003
Location: LB 309
- Barbara Wood, Graduate Librarian for Health and Human Services
Phone: (470) 578-2560
Location: LB 319