How can I narrow my search?
Please use our Library 101 Research Guide for an overview about getting started with your research. You may need to narrow your topic in order to narrow your search results. If you have narrowed your topic and still have too many search results, try using the tips in the videos below.
These videos, which were created by KSU librarians, will show you how to:
- Use additional keywords
- Find only articles available at KSU
- Search only for results from scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals
- Limit your results by date
- Finding results by subject
If you still need help after watching the videos, the Kennesaw Library System offers the following options:
- 24 Hour Live Chat and FAQ Database
- Text: (770) 983-6547
- Call: (470) 578-6325 or (678) 915-7471
- Walk-in: 1st floor of the Library
If you are having trouble with your research, please schedule a one-on-one with a KSU librarian.
Getting Full-Text Results
Getting Scholarly (Peer-Reviewed) Journal Results
Getting Current Results
Getting Results by Subject
You can use any or all of the tools in these videos, and you don't need to follow the order of the videos.