Q: How do I access course reserves at KSU?
There are two types of reserved materials: physical or electronic
Physical Reserves are kept behind the Check Out Desk at the Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus or Johnson Library at Marietta Campus. You will need your KSU ID to check out these materials.
Follow the steps below to search for the physical course reserved materials:
- On the left hand-side of the Library Homepage click on Services > Course Reserves > Course Reserves-Students>Search Reserves
- Click on the Advanced Search link next to the Search button
- From the first drop-down menu, select Course name, Course instructor, Course ID, or Course department. Then enter the course information in the next search box. Click on Search
- All the reserved materials for the course will be listed. You may click on Details link to see the full description of the item or click on Get It link to see the checkout status.
Electronic Reserves are articles or book chapters that you can access online.
Follow the steps below to access electronic reserved materials:
- On the left hand-side of the Library Homepage click on Services > Course Reserves > Course Reserves-Students>Electronic Reserves Account
- Login with your KSU NetID and password. If you are the first time user, fill in the New User Registration form and click on Submit Information
- A list of courses you registered will be displayed. Select the course to see the materials reserved by your professor
- To access the materials, you must enter the course password. If this password is not on your syllabus, please contact your professor.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)