Q: How do you reserve a study room in the library?
Follow the steps below to reserve a study room:
- Go to library website at library.kennesaw.edu
- Click on Services on the left side of the page, then choose Study Rooms
- Select the campus where you’d like to reserve the study room
- Select the number of people of your group (optional), date, and the time, then click on Continue
- Fill in the information required: your name and email address
- Click Submit my Booking. You should receive a confirmation email for your reservation.
- When it's time for your reservation, stop at the Check Out Desk to check into your study room.
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus: 10 reserve group study rooms, 5 Collaborative Technology Group Study Rooms.
Johnson Library at Marietta Campus: 28 open group study rooms first come, first serve (no reservations), 9 Collaborative Technology Group Study Rooms.
- Group study rooms are only available for 2 or more currently enrolled KSU students. Group study rooms are not available for individual use.
- You can reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day.
- Group study rooms do not have any technology, however, the Collaborative Study Rooms (Designated "Collab Tech Room") do have monitors to connect personal laptops or devices.
- Laptops, iPads, and headphones can be checked out from both campuses Check Out Desks for library use only.
Feel free to stop by the Check Out Desk if you have any questions!
Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the room will be made available for other groups to make a reservation.
Click here for more study room information at both campuses.
For our complete Study Room policy, please click here.
*Georgia Highland students may reserve study rooms on the MARIETTA CAMPUS ONLY.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedOct 04, 2018
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)