New System Alert

Check out our new system! Please contact with any problems or errors.


Q: Where do I go to get advised? Who is my advisor?


Where and whom you go to for advisement depends on what kind of student you are.

If you’re a first-year, undeclared/exploratory, or learning support program student, you should contact the Advising Office for New, Exploratory, and Students in Transition (the NEST) office. The office is located in Willingham Hall, Room 202 and can be reached at 470-578-2860 or

If you are an upperclassman, you will need to contact your college. Different colleges may have different processes when it comes to meeting with advisers and registering for classes. Undergraduate Advising Resources by College are listed here: 

Upperclassman, and those who have a declared major, may also use DegreeWorks.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at 470-578-6200 or

For more information

For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:

Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276

Last Updated

Last Updated

Aug 15, 2017


Research Help

Walk-In Help
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)

Call Us
470-578-6325 (Kennesaw)
470-578-7471 (Marietta)

Text Us

Schedule an Appointment

Help Hours
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM