Q: How do I make a reservation for the Burruss Building Room 465 Agati Collaboration Table?
1. Go to library.kennesaw.edu
2. Choose "Services" on the left side menu
3. Click on "Study Rooms"
4. Select "Reserve Study Room - KENNESAW CAMPUS"
5. On the left hand side, click on the dropdown box at the top and change it to the first option "BB465 Agati Collaboration Table"
6. Select the date and time, then click Continue. The yellow blocks are open reservation times. Each block is a 30 minute reservation.
7. On the next screen, fill in the form with your name and email address. Then click on Submit my Booking.
You can reserve the table for up to one hour in a 24 hour period.
Click here to see how to reserve other study rooms.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedAug 15, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)