Q: Do I need a KSU student ID to use the library?
You do not need a KSU student ID to come into the library. Guests and community members are welcome to visit both Johnson and Sturgis libraries. For more information about the library resources available to visitors and how to check out books, click here.
You do need a valid KSU ID to do the following:
- Check out books at the check out desk or using the self check machine
- Check out laptops
- Check out anatomy models
- Reserve a collaborative technology room
- Check out a GIL book at another USG school
- Print (you can also use a guest card to print)
- Check out headphones
- Use libraries at private schools in the Atlanta area (you will need to visit the check out desk at one of the KSU libraries to get your ARCHE card first)
For more information about your KSU ID card, contact Card Services.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)