Q: What books are at the Repository?
The Library Repository is an off-site location near the Kennesaw Campus where we store all books and microfilm published before 1976. Most library books over 35 years of age are housed in the Repository. The decision to move older material to the Reposity was made in order to create more study space in the Sturgis Library.
If you find an item in the catalog that has a location of "Repository Repository," it means that the book is stored outside of the Library. You can request it and have it delivered to both Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus and Johnson Library at Marietta Campus. Follow the steps for your preferred library below.
Request an Item
To request an item to be brought to Sturgis or Johnson Library for you to check out, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Log on to our Library Catalog and then log in to your account at the very top right of the page with your NetID and password. For more help with logging into your account, click here.
- Type your search terms in the GIL-Find search box. Select the title to bring up the full record for the book.
- Click the link that reads "Get It," then click "Request."
- Select the pickup location you want the book sent to. You can choose either Johnson Library at Marietta Campus or Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus.
- Click "Request."
- You will receive an email when your book is ready to be picked up.
- Bring your KSU ID to the Check Out Desk and pick up your book(s).
If you have any questions, please contact the Check Out Desk at the Johnson Library at Marietta Campus at 470-578-7276 or the Check Out Desk at the Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus at 470-578-6202.
Last UpdatedJul 20, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)