Does KSU still subscribe to Early English Books Online? I'm getting an error message when I try to access EEBO.
Answered By: A. Carey Huddlestun Last Updated: Nov 15, 2019 Views: 0
KSU still has access to the Early English Books Online (EEBO) database. EEBO is now available in the ProQuest collection
Follow the steps below to access EEBO in the ProQuest collection:
- Go to the KSU Library Home Page.
- Select Find a Database (located below the SuperSearch field. You will need to login with your KSU NetID and password if you're not already logged in.
- In the "Find a Database" search field on the right, enter EEBO and press enter.
- That will bring up a notice about EEBO moving to ProQuest (image below).
5. Select the "Proquest platform" link and it will take you to the ProQuest EEBO search page (image below).
For More Help
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedNov 15, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)