Q: Can I check out a book through Interlibrary Loan as an alumna/alumni?
Both Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus and Johnson Library at Marietta Campus welcome KSU (or former SPSU) alumni and all members of the Georgia public to use our facilities for computer access, searching databases, and reference services.
However, there are some restrictions:
- If a KSU (or former SPSU) alumni wishes to check out books, they must join Friends of the Library.
- Members of the Friends of the Library may check out up to three (3) books at a time.
- KSU alumni cannot use library services that get materials from other libraries, such as Interlibrary Loan or GIL Express.
- KSU alumni (or Friends of the Library) cannot access databases from off-campus.
- A good place to try if you need database access is your public library. Public libraries in Georgia often have access to many of the same databases as KSU such as Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, and eBooks on EBSCOHost. Of course, different public libraries may offer different databases, but it's a great place to try!
For more help
For more help, email the ILL Office or call 470-578-6002 with any questions.
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)