Q: How do I (faculty) schedule a library instruction session for my class?
- From the Library homepage, open the "Services" menu on the left side of the screen. Select "Faculty Services."
- On the Faculty Services page, open "Undergraduate and Graduate Instruction."
- For undergraduate instruction, select the type of instruction session you need.
- Choose one of the locations listed on the grid. If you would like the librarian to come to your classroom, use one of the "My Classroom" options.
- Select the date and time for your class. Use the calendar on the left for the date. Use the list of times in the grid to the right for the class time. Times are listed by the half hour so choose two times if your class is 60 minutes.
- Be sure to read the important note detailing the different options for instruction classes. Click Continue.
- Complete all required fields and click Submit my Booking.
- You will be contacted via email when you class time is approved and a librarian is assigned.
Notes about undergraduate library instruction sessions:
- Requests must be made with 21 days advance notice.
- Faculty must be present for all library instruction classes. If you cannot be present we will be happy to reschedule your class.
For questions about undergraduate instruction on the Kennesaw Campus or to change your instruction reservation after you have submitted it, contact Christina Holm at 470-578-6197, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about all graduate or faculty instruction contact Cheryl Stiles at 470-578-6003, email@example.com.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedSep 24, 2018
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)