Q: How can students schedule an individual research appointment?
Students can schedule one-on-one research appointments with a librarian under the Services menu on the library homepage.
- On the library homepage, click the "Services" menu.
- Click "Research Help." The instructions are slightly different for undergraduate and graduate students, so follow the appropriate directions below.
These appointments must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and last for about 30 minutes.
- Click "Undergraduate Research Appointments."
- Use the calendar on the left side of the page to find the day and time you want. Choose your timeslot, then click "Continue."
- Gold appointments are available.
- Red appointments are already booked.
- Fill out the form. The more information you give us, the better your appointment will be! When the form is complete, click "Submit my Booking."
- A librarian will review your request and approve it as soon as possible.
- When it's time for your appointment, meet the librarian in the room listed in your booking confirmation.
These appointments may last for an hour or longer.
- Click "Graduate Research Appointments."
- Locate the Graduate Librarian for your program. Click their name to either view their available appointments or contact them directly.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)