Q: How do I make an appointment with a graduate librarian?
There are two ways to schedule an appointment with a graduate librarian.
- Schedule an appointment through the library website.
- Click here to go to the appointment scheduler
- Click the name of your Graduate Librarian
- Select the date and time you would like your appointment to be
- Fill in the information required
- Click Confirm Appointment
- Contact the Graduate Librarians directly.
- Olga Koz, Graduate Librarian for Education
Phone: (470) 578-6004
Location: LB 345
- Crystal Renfro, Graduate Librarian for Engineering, Architecture, and Computing
Phone: (470) 578-4530
Location: C 264
- Elisabeth Shields, Graduate Librarian for Humanities, Social Sciences, and Business
Phone: (470) 578-2791
Location: LB 318
- Cheryl Stiles, Graduate Librarian for Science, and Mathematics
Phone: (470) 578-6003
Location: LB 309
- Barbara Wood, Graduate Librarian for Health and Human Services
Phone: (470) 578-2560
Location: LB 319
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedJul 19, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)