Q: How do I access Hoovers Company Capsules and Profiles?
You can access Hoover's Company Profiles by searching in the database Business Market Research Collection. Business Market Research Collection has company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from Hoover's Company Profiles, OxResearch, and Snapshots.
To find Hoover's Company Profiles in this database, follow these steps:
- From the library homepage, click the Find a Database.
- Click on the B tab, and then scroll down to "Business Market Research Collection."
- Click on "Advanced Search."
- Enter the company ticker symbol in the search box, then choose "Ticker Symbol" from the "Anywhere" menu. If you don't know the company ticker symbol, you can search by company name instead.
- Scroll down the Advanced Search page to the "Document Type" box. Check the "Company Profile" box.
- Click search.
You can also find information from Hoover's through Mergent Intellect. Mergent Intellect also incorporates Dun and Bradstreet to search for private companies.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)