Q: Why can't I access Linked Full Text articles in SuperSearch?
Some of the articles found in SuperSearch are available in other databases.
- Click the "Linked Full Text" link to go directly to the article in another database.
- Click the "Full Text" link to go to a list of the databases that contain the article.
- Click the "Find It" button to go to the library catalog record to find out where you can find the article and which years we have.
If the links in SuperSearch don't take you to the article (or a way to find the article), you can find the article using the citation.
- On the library homepage, click the "Journal Holdings" tab (next to the "Books" tab)
- Either search for the title of the publication using the pull down boxes or click the Journals by Title link to browse for the title. (Ex. Anthrozoos)
- If the journal is displayed in the list, click the hyperlink of the database name (in red) to access it electronically. You can see the years that we own next to the database name. If it is in Print or on Microfilm you will need to come to the library to look at the publication.
You can find more information about searching the journal holdings in our FAQs.
If you are still unable to get the article, you should contact the Research Help Desk at 470-578-6325. They will need the name of the article and database name to assist.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedJul 21, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)