Q: How can I watch foreign language films?
We have access to a small number of foreign-language films through the database Films on Demand. You can get to them by following these steps:
- On the Library Homepage, click "Find a Database" below the SuperSearch bar.
- On the list of databases, click "F" to find Films on Demand.
- On the Films on Demand homepage, hover your mouse over the "Menu" icon in the top-left corner.
- Click "Browse Videos."
- On the Browse Videos page, you can browse videos by their subject. Scroll to the very bottom of the page to find the "World Languages" category.
- Click the language you are looking for to browse all the videos in that language. You can narrow down your results using the filters on the right side of the search results page if necessary.
The KSU Library System only has a few audiovisual materials, but the Foreign Language Resource Center has a large selection of foreign language DVDs. Use the links below to learn more about the FLRC.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedDec 01, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)