Q: How do I use school printers?
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus
There are currently eight copiers/printers in the Library:
- Four on the ground floor in the Learning Commons
- Two on the first floor
- One on the south side of the second floor, near the restrooms
- One in the Graduate Library on the north side of the floor near the microfilm cabinets
Johnson Library at Marietta Campus
There are two copiers/printers in the Hive Computer Lab on the main floor next to the circular stairs.
Before you print or copy anything, make sure that you have enough K-Cash on your KSU account. Once you print your document, you can release your job at any printer/copier on campus. Directions for printing are below.
To print, follow these directions:
- Log in to one of the public computers at the library using your NetID and password.
- Once you are ready to print, select Student-Print-BW for black and white print jobs or Student-Print-Color for color print jobs. Black and white print jobs cost $0.10 per page, and color print jobs cost $0.50 per page.
- Go to any Ricoh copier/printer. If you are printing black and white, you can use any machine. If you are printing color, you must use a color machine. There is a rainbow squiggle on the color machines.
- Tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard Reader. You must have a KSU ID card to print or copy on any Ricoh machine. If you are a guest and need a guest card, please click here. Select the print job(s) you wish to print.
- Press the [Print] button after selecting your print job(s).
- Remove your printed document from tray.
- Tap your KSU ID Card on the SmartCard Reader again to log out.
If you have any problems, please see the Check Out Desk or Help Desk for assistance.
Printing Wirelessly from your Laptop
Last UpdatedJul 19, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)