Q: How do I link to a Films on Demand Video in Soft Chalk?
Films On Demand has a tremendous amount of content that you can link to when creating content in Soft Chalk. Access to content Off-Campus is restricted to KSU users and will require Net ID & Password.
Step #1: Films on Demand
2. Click on the segment title
3. Click on "Embed/Link". Copy the link in the field "Segment URL".
Step #2: Soft Chalk Create
1. Create the item (text, images etc) to add the link to
2. Select/Highlight the Item
3. Select the "Hyperlink" tool -
4. Paste the link into the "URL" field
Step #3: Viewing FOD video Off Campus
- Off-Campus Access - Requires Net ID & Password
Last UpdatedJul 19, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)