Q: Can I print over breaks?


Your student ID card is only activated during the academic semester in which you are enrolled. For more questions, contact the Talon One Service Center. You can visit their locations in the student centers on both campuses, or call them at 470-578-8663.

To print during a break or during a semester in which you are not currently enrolled, you will need to purchase a guest card at any K-Cash machine on campus.

Guest cards cost $2.00, in addition to the cost of printing. There is a $10.00 minimum in addition to the $2.00 cost of the guest card if you are using a credit or debit card. The minimum for cash is $1.00.

There are K-Cash machines at both campus libraries:

  • Sturgis Library (Kennesaw): The K-Cash Machine is located on the ground floor of the library next to the copiers/printers near  the Research Help Desk.  
  • Johnson Library (Marietta)The K-Cash machine is located in the Hive Computer Lab area on the main floor near room C-120. 

For more information

If you have questions about campus computers or software, please contact UITS.

If you experience any problems with any of the library databases or the library website, please fill out our complaint form.

If you have problems printing in the library, please visit the help desk.

Last updated

Last Updated

Jun 13, 2018


Research Help

Walk-In Help
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)

Call Us
470-578-6325 (Kennesaw)
470-578-7471 (Marietta)

Text Us

Schedule an Appointment

Help Hours
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM