Q: How do I make a photocopy at the library?
- Go to any Ricoh copier/printer and tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard reader.
- Select COPY. Depending on machine, choose either
- The COPY button on control panel, or
- The HOME icon on control panel then COPIER on touch screen
- Make your copies.
- Tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard reader to log off the machine.
For color copies:
If you want to make color copies, make sure you go to a color copier/printer. These machines will have a rainbow to show that they are color copiers. Then choose "Full Color" on the touchscreen before copying.
Guests can make copies using a guest card. Information about guest cards are available in the FAQs. Guest cards cost $2.00 and can be purchased from the K-Cash machine. If you are using cash, you can add money to your guest card in whole dollars, in any amount. If you are using a credit/debit card, there is a $10.00 minimum in addition to the cost of the card.
- Swipe guest card at the guest copiers in the Library Learning Commons (Sturgis) or Hive Lab (Johnson).
- Press the COPY button.
- Make copies.
- Press the LOG-IN/LOG-OUT button.
Last UpdatedJul 19, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)