Q: How do I search for a book by call number?
Please follow the steps below to search a book by call number:
- Go to the library homepage
- Click on the Book tab. Then click on the Advanced Search link under the search box
- On the top right of the page, click on Browse Search link
- From the Select the list to browse drop-down menu, select By Library of Congress call numbers, then type the call number in the search box.
- Click on BROWSE to see the book or a list of books associated with the call number
Last UpdatedJul 19, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)