Q: How do I search for a book by call number?
Please follow the steps below to search a book by call number:
- Go to the library homepage
- Click on the Book tab. Then click on the Advanced Search link under the search box
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on Browse Search link
- From the "Browse by" drop-down menu, select Library of Congress call numbers, then type the call number in the search box.
- Click on BROWSE to see a list of books in order by call number, beginning with the call number you entered in the box
Last UpdatedJun 05, 2018
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)