Q: How do I cancel RSS alerts in Supersearch?
An RSS feed is a web-based method for letting you know when new documents you’re interested in are available. To cancel the RSS feeds using SuperSearch, you may follow the steps below:
- Go to the library webpage
- Type any word in the search box under SuperSearch and click on Search
- If you are off-campus, the Proxy Web Login page will be displayed. Login with your KSU NetID and password to proceed. If you are on-campus, the search result page will be shown.
- Log in to the EBSCO account you used to create the RSS feed. Instructions on how to log into your EBSCO account can be found here.
- On the top-right corner of the search result page, click on Share dropdown menu, then click on RSS Feed
4. On the next screen, click on Cancel Alert
Last UpdatedJul 19, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)