Q: How do I search for DVDs or films in the library catalog?
To find DVDs in the library catalog, you can narrow any search to include only audio visual material.
- On the library homepage, click the "Books" tab.
- Underneath the search bar, click "Advanced Search" to go to the catalog.
- Enter your search terms in the search bar, then choose "Audio Visual" from the "Format" menu.
- Your search results will include audio visual material in any format (DVD, VHS, CD, streaming, etc). You can remove any streaming content from your search results by clicking "Available in the Library" at the top of your search results list
Your search results will still include audio visual material in any physical format (DVD, VHS, CD, etc.).
Your results will also include DVDs available at the Foreign Language Resource Center (FLRC). Visit the FLRC website for information about accessing foreign language DVDs. To remove DVDs at the FLRC from your results:
- Scroll down until you find the "Library" menu on the left side of the page.
- Click "More options."
- In the window that pops up, click "Exclude" next to "Foreign Language Resource Collection," then click "Continue."
The library also subscribes to several databases that contain streaming educational videos. See our list of multimedia databases.
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)