Q: How can I save my search results in the library catalog?
You can save search results in the library catalog by using your library account.
- Open the library catalog by selecting the Books tab on the library homepage. Search for your desired topic.
- Log into your library account by selecting the Sign In button at the top right of the catalog page. See this FAQ for more information on logging into your library account.
- After you have completed the search you wish to save, scroll down to the bottom left of the catalog page. Select "Save query".
- Rename the query and save.
- To access your saved query, open your library account by selecting the My Account button at the top right of the catalog page.
- Select the Queries tab in your account.
- Your saved search should be listed under the name you chose. To open the search again, click on the title of the search.
Last UpdatedNov 14, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)