Q: How do I access HathiTrust?
HathiTrust is a "digital library is a digital preservation repository and highly functional access platform. It provides long-term preservation and access services for public domain and in copyright content from a variety of sources, including Google, the Internet Archive, Microsoft, and in-house partner institution initiatives."
Unlike most of the databases at KSU, you need to log in to HathiTrust using a system called Shiboleth. To access materials in HathiTrust, follow these steps:
- From the library homepage, click "Find a Database."
- Locate HathiTrust on the A-Z list of databases. Click "H" at the top of the page to just see the databases that start with H.
- Open HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Click the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Find Kennesaw State University in the drop-down menu. You can find it by typing "Kennesaw." Click Continue.
- You will be taken to the login page for KSU Mail. Log in with your KSU email address and password. If you are already logged in to your KSU email, it will log you in automatically.
Last UpdatedAug 03, 2018
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)