Q: Does the library have scanners?
Yes, scanners are available to students and staff at both library locations.
- Sturgis Library has three scanners for students to use.
- Two are located on the Ground Floor next to the Research Help Desk.
- The other is located on the north side of the third Floor Graduate Library, near the microfilm cabinets.
- Johnson Library has 11 scanners available for student use.
- All scanners are connected to the PC computers in the Hive Lab. Students can scan to save, email, or print.
- We also have a ScanDIVA scanner which students can scan oversized books or images.
General Scanning Information
You cannot print from the scanner, but you can save your documents to a flash drive or to your KSU OneDrive account, or email the document to yourself.
Students cannot scan using the Ricoh printers/copiers in the libraries; they do not have the scan function available for students. All of the scanners at both libraries require a NetID to log on. Guests do not have access to the scanners.
Scanning at the libraries is free. Scanners are also available at the Information Technology Lab on the fourth floor (BB475) of the Burruss Building.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedOct 24, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)