Q: How many books can I check out? Is there a limit?
The number of books you can check out depends on what type of library user you are. There are also different limits depending on where you got the book:
Books @ KSU
- Undergraduate students: 15 books
- Graduate students: 20 books
- Faculty/Staff: 100 books
- Friends of the Library: 3 books
- All KSU Library users can have a maximum of 100 books checked out through GIL Express.
- Community members with Friends of the Library cards cannot check out books through GIL Express.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Undergraduate students: 15 new items per day and 15 active requests (books or articles) at one time
- Graduate students: 15 new items per day and 30 active requests (books or articles) at one time
- Faculty/Staff: 30 new items per day and 60 active requests (books or articles) at one time
- Community members with Friends of the Library cards cannot request items through ILL.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedOct 03, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)